Egorapture Egorapture

I love both Spazkid AND egoraptor. <3

$eG@ $eG@

Oh my god. I would have absolutely adored a full length collab of this, but man, I"m pretty damn satisfied with what's here lmao. So hilarious XD

TTGL Sonic edition TTGL Sonic edition

Lol, aw, thats cute. Tails had a nice dream that he was the main character for once. LOL

I think the thing here is that you were doing a remake of an anime opening, which by cliche doesnt really have a lot of overall movement. It was cool, nontheless. At least you had a way to end it, besides just cutting off where you stopped. For practice, this isn't bad at all.

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Draco's facepalm at the beginning of the video was pretty much my reaction for this entire thing. Its funny, and the animation is great, but oh my god, the cheese factor is too much to bear. rofl

Heavy is Dovahkiin Heavy is Dovahkiin

I died of lulz

Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

Making fun of brock's eyes never gets old. lololol

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

Oh my god

The ending really, really creeped me out, jesus
You executed it so perfectly

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

So...

The girl killing the attention whore is really no better than him because she only did it for the attention... hm.

I saw the ending coming a mile away, though. She basically got herself a one way ticket to a life sentence for a "bad photoshop attempt".

This is a good documentary about how pathetic it is to take the internet so seriously. You managed to show the infinite skepticism and hypocrisy. The girl is almost more pathetic than the people doubting her, by thinking she has something to prove or gain from doing something so stupid.

The animation is alright, too. Nothing to write home about, but still decent. You set the mood correctly, anyhow. The voice acting could have been a little more crisp too, when the chick talks i swear she only says half her words. A little more enunciation is probably in order, there.
I am interested to see how you pull off Episode 2 considering she's ALREADY murdered someone. It would have been a lot more interesting if you had planned to BUILD UP to that point, as something to keep viewers coming back to see what happens, but as it stands we've already seen the climax, so anything after this would just seem redundant I think. And god, I don't want to see this story devolve into her running from the cops. But I can't imagine you could do much else with it at this point ... Good luck, anyway.

Moisture Care Moisture Care

Wow

This managed to be both funny and cute at the same time, wtf
I couldn't stop staring at her boobs, great floppy animation there :'D

coughing-dog responds:

They were fun to animate :)

Meme City Meme City

Dude screw the haters

This was brilliant
hey guys, memes are timeless
the internet is forever